Sunday, February 13, 2011

It has been a while since I have written anything. I have been so busy with life. Which is a good thing. Tomorrow is valentine's day and Wednesday Emma turns 1! This past year has flown by. I am in awe at the life I lead sometimes. Day in and day out I get up and do all my daily jobs, so often feeling overwhelmed by everything that I have to do. But the point, is that I am living a beautiful life. I have a wonderful family. I serve a wonderful and amazing God. I get to spend everyday with my sweet gifts from Heaven, raising them in the fear and admonition of the Lord. I do not want to take one moment forgranted. I do not want to wish the time to go by faster. I do not want to feel stressed by all the things I have to do and miss out on the special moments that pass by so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment