Friday, February 25, 2011

It happened again...

Today when I was driving to the gym, with all four children in the van with me, I had that feeling again. The split second panic that someone was missing, or left behind, or something. I have not had that feeling since December 2009 when Elijah was 15 months old. I was desiring to have another baby at that point. My husband, and I, and three children (at that point) were entering Trinitas on a cold December evening to watch our neice and nephew perform at a school function. It surprised me just as much then as it did today.

That feeling was a little more unexpected today, because I feel unready for another baby at this point in my life. I want the Lord to be in charge though, not me.

We have a plan, but Lord have your way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment