Friday, February 18, 2011

Emma Turns one!

On February 16 baby Emma turned one. She has been such an amazing baby! Easy, fun, cuddly, great eater, loves to play with her brothers and sister. She captures my heart with her sweet smile and her little blonde curls.

Mom made her dress especially for her birthday. She is making one like it for Olivia. :)

I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. She was born with a boxer nose as I call it...all smooshed in. She was hammy @ 8.4 oz. and had a beautiful dark head of hair. She was born at 11:36 am just like her daddy was.

Emma Raine is my fourth baby. The first time I nursed her after she was born I got tears in my eyes and looked up at my husband as I sat in the hospital bed. It is so beautiful to have and raise children.

Happy Birthday my Darling!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment