Friday, January 7, 2011

I have to brag...

I spent the last days of 2010 and the beginning days of 2011 in my bed, alone, sick with a horrible case of strep throat. Most mothers hate getting sick because they know that there house is going to fall apart at the seams without them. Now I'm sure there are other husbands/Daddy's out there that are good in the "house Husband" arena, but I personally think mine is the best. There was not one thing in this house that Matt did not do with love and devotion while I was sick. He did a better job than I did! The laundry was done daily, the dishes were cleaned and put away after every meal. The toys were tidied regularly. The children were loved on and made to feel important, even in the midst of keeping up a busy household. He shined in the most beautiful sense of the word! He makes me so proud everyday when he goes off to work and excels in his arena of Realtor/Investor...but to see him come on my turf, in my domain, and take care of everyone and everything the way he did, brings tears to my eyes. He is wonderful, and I am honored to call him my Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment